Friday, October 3, 2014

Playing Catch Up

MY! MY! MY! I haven't been on my page in such a long time! My apologies ♡ Needless to say, my last pregnancy trimester had me in and out, up and down with all sorts of emotions. Once my husband and I had our little Prince, I completely forgot about my book. But I think that's pretty understandable.

I went through a bit of postpartum depression and since this was my first child, there was a "Life Adjustment" safe to say, and with each milestone, my husband and I are still making adjustments. But my little Prince is definitely the other man and love in my life ;-) And he's currently 15 months young. Wow! I miss him being an infant.  Now he's walking and talking, trying to run and we began potty training. Too bad we can't buy back time; yet I am enjoying seeing him mature and grow ♡

Well... what about the book? The book is on Amazon as both a hardback and ebook (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0985839104), but you can still get it directly through my publishing company, Literary Muse Hub, via the Library at: www.ExpressionsEmbrace.com
Sales have been going ok and we want them better...so I'm getting back into the grind of getting my name out there and boosting sales. The website is being updated as a prize I won through a poetry contest with The Self-Publisher's Den. I'm excited to see the finished product!

There's a lot more to say, but I'll save that for a little later. Thank you for your continued support of my book and please don't hesitate to leave a review for my book and/or suggestions for the next volume in the Expression's Embrace Series either on Amazon or my Facebook Fan Page: www.facebook.com/FromRosesToSparrows

TAKE CARE & KEEP SMILING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment